Residential Air Duct Cleaning Services In Lexington & Louisville
You can’t control the quality of the air you’re breathing while outside, but inside your home, why settle for dirty air? The quality of the air you breath is vital for your body’s health. Symptoms of breathing poor quality air can include irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat, headaches, dizziness, and fatigue.
Unfortunately, pests can also find their way into your heating and cooling ducts, and if they end up dying there or leave any droppings, it can cause health issues. If you’re noticing an increase in the symptoms mentioned and haven’t had your ducts cleaned in some time, then it’s time for a thorough cleaning.
Use A Professional
If your air ducts were installed incorrectly, there’s a higher chance of the duct passageways becoming contaminated with particles of dust, pollen, or other debris. If moisture is present, the potential for mold significantly increases, and spores may be distributed throughout the home’s living space. Some of these spores may cause allergic responses or other symptoms. The body’s immune response can cause mildly irritating to severe symptoms.
Our Duct Cleaning Process
We make sure each home receives the same quality service. We are clear about the process from start to finish. Our duct cleaning service will provide:
- A system inspection before cleaning to be sure there are no asbestos materials.
- A thorough cleaning of your entire air duct system.
- Scrubbing of duct surfaces in combination with vacuum cleaning to release and contain dust and other particles.
- Clean workspaces. Our employees will be sure your home is left just as clean as it was when they arrived.
- Sealing and re-insulating of any access holes the service provider may have made or used so that they are airtight.
- Having this level of cleaning ensures that your ducts stay cleaner longer. Additionally, we have the experience, perseverance, and power to prevent and repair any damages that may be present in your air ducts, schedule your duct cleaning today