You can’t control the quality of the air you’re breathing while outside, but inside your home, why settle for dirty air? The quality of the air you breath is vital for your body’s health. Symptoms of breathing poor quality air can include irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat, headaches, dizziness, and fatigue.
Unfortunately, pests can also find their way into your heating and cooling ducts, and if they end up dying there or leave any droppings, it can cause health issues. If you’re noticing an increase in the symptoms mentioned and haven’t had your ducts cleaned in some time, then it’s time for a thorough cleaning.
Use A Professional
If your air ducts were installed incorrectly, there’s a higher chance of the duct passageways becoming contaminated with particles of dust, pollen, or other debris. If moisture is present, the potential for mold significantly increases, and spores may be distributed throughout the home’s living space. Some of these spores may cause allergic responses or other symptoms. The body’s immune response can cause mildly irritating to severe symptoms.
Our Duct Cleaning Process
We make sure each home receives the same quality service. We are clear about the process from start to finish. Our duct cleaning service will provide:
- A system inspection before cleaning to be sure there are no asbestos materials.
- A thorough cleaning of your entire air duct system.
- Scrubbing of duct surfaces in combination with vacuum cleaning to release and contain dust and other particles.
- Clean workspaces. Our employees will be sure your home is left just as clean as it was when they arrived.
- Sealing and re-insulating of any access holes the service provider may have made or used so that they are airtight.
Having this level of cleaning ensures that your ducts stay cleaner longer. Additionally, we have the experience, perseverance, and power to prevent and repair any damages that may be present in your air ducts, schedule your duct cleaning today!
Our Other Services
- Water Heaters
- Broken Pipes
- Faucet Replacement / Repair
- MSD Plumbing Modifications Program
- Plumbing Remodel
- Sewer / Water Installation and Repair
- Shut-Off Valve Repair
- Toilet Replacement / Repair
- New Construction Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Lines Repair / Replacement
- MSD Sanitary Sewer Line Replacement
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Replacement
- Sump Pumps
- Heating and Air
Scan the QR code with a mobile device for special plumbing, heating, and air deals!
Get a New Water Heater
- Bradford White Water Heater
- 40 & 50 Gallon Water Heater
- Natural Gas or Electric
- Installation Included
- Haul Away
- 6 Year Warranty
- 3 Inch Vent
- Only $15/Month
- *Cannot Be Combined With Other Offers, Financing Dependent On Credit Approval
I will definitely use them again. Highly recommended!
I had an entire HVAC system installed last week. The work crew was very professional and willing to answer all my questions and concerns.
Prompt and friendly service at competitive prices.
They always have the answer to my problems.
On time, the service people are professional and courteous.
I have been using Dauenhauer for several years and see no reason to look elsewhere for my plumbing service needs.
Mike & Betty Welker
When I called, the response was quick and thorough.
I was pleased with the service and the repairman as well as the end result. The repair took a total of 4 trips due to added problems which were all resolved at no extra expense to me. I was also pleased that the additional appointments were worked around my work schedule. Thank you for being respectful of my time and for your commitment to getting the job done right.
The man that replaced my hot water heater was fast, professional, competent, and thorough.
He took the old hot water heater out of my basement without almost any effort. He was really good and seemed like he really knew what he was doing. I have already recommended Dauenhauer to others.