Retail Building Plumbing
Retail businesses depend on foot traffic. A pleasant environment that attracts customers can be derailed by plumbing problems. If your toilets are backed up or your sinks aren't draining properly, it can quickly make your Lexington or Louisville store a place customers avoid. Retail businesses require licensed plumbing technicians experienced in working with commercial plumbing systems and the local regulations and building codes that apply to a business' plumbing. For businesses with multiple locations, or strip malls with multiple tenants, keeping plumbing problems from becoming a major nuisance can become a serious challenge.
Whether you're open 24/7 or not, you need a plumbing company that can respond night or day, as soon as a problem arises. But why wait for an emergency? Plan ahead, with the Priority Plus preventive maintenance program from Dauenhauer Plumbing. Our commercial plumbing services will keep you foot-traffic friendly.
With Dauenhauer's Priority Plus program, your business could have the peace of mind and cost savings that come from:
- Guaranteed 2 hour response time that includes nights, weekends & holidays at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
- A dedicated phone number direct to your designated representative.
- A dedicated licensed plumber response team.
- Priority pricing and amazing Tier 1 customer service.
- Access to Dauenhauer's state-of-the-art tools & equipment.
- The security of knowing they'll do the job right, the first time.
Our preventive maintenance service contracts cover routine maintenance and regular inspection of the following:
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heaters & Boilers
- Grease Traps and Interceptors
- Water Tempering
- Water, Sewer and Gas Pipe Maintenance
- Pump Maintenance
Avoid the headache of unexpected water leaks and plumbing fixture or pipe replacement by calling us to set up a preventive maintenance agreement today!