Food Service Plumbing
In the food service industry, keeping your kitchen and restroom plumbing in great working order is vital. Food prep and cleaning depend on reliable hot water and a working plumbing system. Wet floors, an out-of-service sign on a restroom door, or not having hot water for food prep and dishwashing can be disastrous to your business. These kinds of plumbing problems can do more than convince customers to take their business elsewhere. They can compromise your food safety and health department compliance! Plumbing problems can cost your food service business serious money in lost business or fines.
Don't be caught unprepared by a plumbing emergency. Plan ahead, with the Priority Plus preventive maintenance program from Dauenhauer Plumbing. Whether it's keeping your grease traps and interceptors clean and compliant, or checking your water heater for signs of stress, we'll keep your restaurant out of hot water.
With Dauenhauer's Priority Plus program, your business could have the peace of mind and cost savings that come from:
- Guaranteed 2 hour response time that includes nights, weekends & holidays.
- A dedicated phone number direct to your designated representative.
- A dedicated licensed plumber response team.
- Priority pricing and amazing Tier 1 customer service.
- Access to Dauenhauer's state-of-the-art tools & equipment.
- The security of knowing they'll do the job right, the first time.
Our preventive maintenance service contracts cover routine maintenance and regular plumbing inspection of the following:
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heaters & Boilers
- Grease Traps and Interceptors
- Water Tempering
- Water, Sewer and Gas Pipe Maintenance
- Pump Maintenance
Avoid the headache of unexpected water leaks and plumbing fixture or pipe replacement by calling us to set up a preventive maintenance agreement today!